You may use this Website provided that (i) you are over 18 years of age, (ii) you do not copy the Website or any part of it, (iii) you do not modify the Website or any part of it, and (iv) you comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and court orders.
Small Ax or its suppliers retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trade secret, patent and other rights) in and to the Website and Content which is included in the Website. If you give feedback on the Website, for example recommendations for improvements or features, such feedback will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary, and implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Website without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Website unless we expressly state otherwise. The Website contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled, or licensed by Small Ax, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and other various intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of the Website and no Content maybe be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Small Ax’s express written consent.
You may download publicly-available Content on this Website only for your personal, non- commercial use, provided that: (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; and (ii) if your copying or use of copyrighted materials on this Website is other than “fair use” under federal copyright laws, you must seek permission directly from us.
Your access to and use of this Website and the Content may be terminated by us at any time without notice.
You may not do any of the following:
- Violate any copyrights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in this Website or the Content;
- Engage in any “data mining,” “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” or use “bots/spiders” or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with this Website or the Content;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute, or reproduce this Website;
- Transmit, post, or otherwise make available: (a) content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any content that infringes on any intellectual property right or proprietary right; (b) viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful programs or material; or (c) not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Website, (d) advertising or promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website, including imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website, or attempt to circumvent this Website’s security features;
- Remove or modify any copyright notices, other proprietary notices, or references to these Terms of Service in the Content or on this Website;
- Misrepresent the Content or this Website, or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the Content or this Website; and
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or other authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.